- TOUGH2 is a multi-dimensional numerical model for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor, non-condensible gas, and heat in porous and fractured media.
- TEMP-W is a finite element program for geothermal analysis of problems varying from steady state thermal conduction to transient freeze-thaw.
- SVHeat carries out geothermal finite element modeling in 2D and 3D. Problem geometry is entered into a CAD style front end. The user controls soil properties, boundary conditions, and geometry in a point and click interface.
- iTOUGH2 (inverse TOUGH2) is a computer program that provides inverse modeling capabilities for the TOUGH2 code, a simulator for multiphase, multicomponent, non-isothermal flows in fractured-porous media.
- HYDROTHERM is a finite difference model for 3D, multiphase flow of pure water and heat over a temperature range of 0 to 1,200 degrees Celsius and a pressure range of 0.5 to 10,000 bars.
- GEOTHERM is a 2D finite element program that predicts in situ ground temperature conditions in response to both climatic and human induced activities by modelling transient heat conduction mechanisms in freezing and thawing soil.
- AUTOUGH2 is based on TOUGH2. Visualization of the results are handled by the MULGRAPH package. Mesh generation is performed using MULGEOM.
- AUITOUGH2 is based on ITOUGH2. It performs inverse modelling, or parameter optimisation by running a series of TOUGH2 models. The software can be downloaded from the WWW by people who have a licence for TOUGH2 from LBL.