Software applications for groundwater and environmental.
| Soakaway Design
- Soakaway Design was developed to assist water engineers in producing consistent, accurate results to BRE 365 guidelines.
- MDrill is a program for the code-based design of pipelines installed by the horizontal directional drilling method. It determines the required and allowed drilling fluid pressures during different stages of borehole construction.
- GGU-SEEP allows the design of drainage according to ATV A-138 including: Surface drainage, Depression drainage, Pipe drainage, Drainage in gravel filled drain trenches, Shaft drainage.
| Filter drain
- Filter drain is a set of four programs to design filter drains and underdrains to dissipate water from a stormwater retention/detention system within a given period of time.
- Drain is a Subsurface Drainage Hypertext Manual developed to aid in the design of the subsurface drainage systems for military pavements according to the US Army Corp of Engineers Airfields...
- DAMP performs drainage design for highways. The program includes examination of the drainage factors which affect pavement design and performance.
- Culvert , using Caltrans' corrosion criteria for culverts, presents the alternative culvert materials acceptable for use from site specific test data.
- CANPRO is a CANDE-89 preprocessor for creating and editing data files. It is a menu driven system designed to minimise problems associated with the preparation of CANDE-89 input data.
- CANDE-89 is a Culvert ANalysis and DEsign package for structural analysis and design of buried culverts and other soil structure systems.