|International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories IJGCH
covers the broad area of
practice in geotechnical engineering soils and rocks, geotechnical earthquake
engineering, environmental geotechnics and engineering geology.
|DFI Journal: The Journal of the Deep Foundations Institute
The DFI Journal publishes practice-oriented, high quality papers related to broad area of "Deep Foundations Engineering". Case histories, state of the practice reviews, and innovative applications are particularly welcomed and encouraged.
|Electronic Journals: Choose Earth Sciences
- TDNet is an innovative information solution company that provides technology to help libraries to effectively manage and utilize their electronic resources.
|Electronic Journal of Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering
- The subject matter of the journal covers the experimental and theoretical aspects of rock mechanics, including laboratory and field testing, methods of computation and field observation of structural behavior.
|Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics journal
- International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics.
|Geotechnical Earthquake engineering research reports
- The Earthquake Engineering Research Institute is a national, nonprofit, technical society of engineers, geoscientists, architects, planners, public officials, and social scientists.
|Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering
- The World Wide Web of Geotechnical Engineers (W3G) was founded by Mete Oner, professor of Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering, OSU, in October 1996,...etc.
|ASCE Online Research Library
The ASCE Research Library is a comprehensive online tool for locating articles of interest across all disciplines of civil engineering.