|Dewatering and Groundwater Control
Dewatering and Groundwater Control
|Foundations in Expansive Soils
Foundations in Expansive Soils
ENGINEER MANUALS by Corps of Engineering
|Concrete Floor Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads
Publication Number: TM 5-809-12
1987 This manual prescribes the criteria for the design of concrete floor slabs on grade in buildings for heavy loads and is applicable to all elements responsible for military construction.
|Foundation Engineering by Prof. Bengt B. Broms
- Foundation Engineering
by Prof. Bengt B. Broms
The textbook can be read by chapers or searched by keywords.
|Publications of Navy's center for specialized facilities engineering and technology
- We have two missions: educating tomorrow’s leaders and helping the Chief of Naval Operations define the future Navy. Publications of Navy's center for specialized facilities engineering and technology.
|Introduction to Geology and Soil Mechanics
- In October of 1913, the Transcona grain silo was newly built and was loaded with over a million bushels of wheat. In just 12 hours, the West side of the structure sank 24 feet below it's original position creating a tilt of 27 degrees.
|Publications of the Headquarters, United States Army Corps of Engineers
- This collection of publications is the only repository for all official USACE engineering regulations, circulars, manuals, and other documents originating from HQUSACE. These publications are provided in portable document format (PDF).
|Pile Buck - the Pile Driving, Foundation and Marine Contractor's Webpaper
- Pile Buck - the Pile Driving, Foundation and Marine Contractor's Webpaper.
|Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics journal
- International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics.
|GEOTEXTILES AND GEOMEMBRANES
- Geotextiles are permeable fabrics which, when used in association with soil, have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect or drain.
|Geotechnical Earthquake engineering research reports
- The Earthquake Engineering Research Institute is a national, nonprofit, technical society of engineers, geoscientists, architects, planners, public officials, and social scientists.