• List of Forums available at geotechnicaldirectory.com
|DFI Committee Q&A Forums
The 15 technical committees of the Deep Foundations Institute offer Q&A forums for exchange of information of practitioners and academicians.
|ASDSO Forum about Dam Safety
ASDSO Forum about Dam Safety
|Eng Tips Forums
TipMaster's professional communities provide a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL "public knowledge system" for various groups of professionals.
|Engineering and environmental geophysics discussion forum
• This discussion list is dedicated to discussion of airborne, surface, near-shore, marine and borehole applications of geophysics to mapping targets in the subsurface.
• GEO-SLOPE's Customer Care Services offer a wide variety of software support and numerical modeling options.
Technical Support is provided for the latest current version of the software.
• Enabling the Data Centric Web
• www.geojobs.org is an Internet Job and Resumé posting board for the GIS/RS industry.
• The Geo Discussion Forum was created with the aim to provide the geo profession an international forum for discussion of geotechnical problems and exchange of ideas and information.
• The GeoCommunity™ is THE place for the Geographic Information Systems (GIS), CAD, Mapping, and Location-Based industry professionals, enthusiasts, and students to gather.
• Geoforum.com can now offer three highly interesting geotechnical publications in eBook format.